Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A good weekend

 Last week end me and my family went to our friends cabin in Kimbolton, Ohio...We had lots of fun enjoying the scenery God made :)

 Here is one of the hiking trails.
 There was this darling little steam, I could just spend hours there... :]


Maggie and Dylan jumping  
 Me and Maggie built a puzzle too, haha
It was glow in the dark :)


 My Dad,

And of curse Maggie's way a head of us :P
 There were these giant rocks covered in moss,

We kids went up on one and dad took our picture :]
Here's me on one of the rocks.


It was a nice week end!


I was looking threw a devolution book last night and I found this: 
"Be assured, if you walk with him,
 and look to him, and expect help from him,
He will never fail you."


I really like it, and I know God will be there whenever you need him :) <3


Have a good afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment