Hey y'all! I'm going to share some of these pictures I took this weekend :) I spent my Friday and Saturday afternoon at my friends house for our annual sleep over with 3 friends but we usually have the 4 musketeers but 1 had to go on a far away journey and was greatly missed! :P
OK well I don't think I have any thing to say about this picture other than they ate lots of pop and pizza!!
(Brooke, Lydia and some of her siblings:)
Brooke and Lydia with Denny :]
Me(very weird face I know) and Lydia with Denny!
Me and Brookey in the barn and very wet indeed...
Me and Yydia! Oh and why we are so wet and crazy is cause we went for a walk in the rain at 10:00 pm :D
A worm and some pliers..
Lydia did my hair in a side french braid thing :)
Brooke fishing
Well, I must be going now, and must rest my pour body from not getting any sleep last night :P
I hope you all enjoy they rest of your Saturday night!



No comments:
Post a Comment