My friend Andrea came over on Saturday :) Here she is showing her cat whiskers!!
Me and Andrea <3
We made book marks and cupcakes! :D Thanks for coming over to visit me Gracie! I had lots of fun!!
Then on Sunday we went to our friends farm house to have Sunday dinner :)
^ Me and Cara ^
LYDIA!! We sat by the pond talking and putting are feet in the water :DMe.
The Pond
We went to go find their very old camper that they took to the fair (just for fun) and on the door we found this sticker from 1996!!!And here is the back of the camper, Sorry but we made a video inside of the camper but I think we were to goofy and the camper WAY to nasty to post it on here :P
I thought this cloud look like a whale !
Lydia wanted me to carve my initials in this tree were she and some other people did lol!Haha don't ask!
And I shall end this with this purdy picture I took of the daffodils. Thank you Lord for another awesome weekend with friends and Family! :)
I had lot's of fun:)
ReplyDeleteOh! I'm glad:D
ReplyDelete