I thought I'd share some quotes and verses that I like to read when I'm feeling down about my image, Knowing that God made me with a special plan in mind gives me courage to start the day!
~~~
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genius 1: 27
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. Proverbs 31:25
"She knew that she was formed by God's hands dreamed up in His heart and placed in this world for a purpose."
Your are naturally beautiful when you are yourself!
Don't Shine so others can see you.
Shine so that through you,
others can see Him.
-C.S. Lewis
"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!” Luke 1:45
"The person you see in the mirror early in the morning is exactly the person who God sees and loves. No jewelry. Hair not fixed. No status. No title. He loves you just the way you are" <3 :)
~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment