Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tucker


 photo 032_zpsd20e3451.jpg

Our dog Tucker passed away last Friday, Although we miss him very much he'll be remembered as the hyper, good guard dog, always looking for attention, big browned eyed, fun loving dog! :) <3  

 photo IMG_2942_zpsbac583ff.jpg

 photo 042_zps6980628b.jpg



2 comments:

  1. R.I.P Dear Tucker from the moment I laid eyes on you I thought to myself what an awesome dog as I got to now you more and more we became best buddies I remember you laying on top of me and eating popcorn that rachel spilled all over are blankets and giving me kisses and snuggled up with us for the whole night. Your going to be missed Tucker I hope you have plenty of mail men to chase down and room to romp around. love you old boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Brooke, your gonna make me cry....uhh no you just did. That was really sweet of you to say about Tucker:) Hey I couldn't help it that I spilled popcorn lol!!

      Delete