Saturday, August 24, 2013

What Love Means To Me


Wow!

"I guess I am really in love," could mean so many things to people, but for me I just understood what  it really means for me...I'm in love with my Jesus.
So many teens these days run around trying to find the cutest girl or the hottest guy but I got to thinking why do we get so full of our self's that we forget the real reason were living for?! I don't know about you but as for me I don't want to get all caught up in "the dating scene"  that I forget about my Heavenly Farther. Not saying that it's not possible for me to fall into it, but I'm going to try and give my ALL in Jesus and not in a boy. But if God decides to put me in a relationship with a boy that loves God as much as I do, I want it to come from His timing and not mine. But for now as I grow in my faith and into a young women I will focus on my Heavenly Father.    :)

What Love is This? ~ Kari Jobe -- #LyricArt for What Love Is This by Kari Jobe



No comments:

Post a Comment