Saturday, February 23, 2013

Basic Earring Tutorial

096_zps07fee59a.jpg

What you need: Pliers, hook, headpin, 2 seed beads, 2 medium size beads, 1 big bead.

095_zpsb4d6e33f.jpg

107_zpseacc4170.jpg

1. Take your headpin, and slide on the smallest and medium bead then the biggest in the middle repeat with the medium and smallest at the top. 

121_zps7d533f9d.jpg

2. I don't really measure when I cut the extra of the headpin, I just wing it! Just make sure you don't cut it to much or you wont have enough to bend it. You can always trim it if it's to long.

108_zpsfadccbff.jpg

112_zps597c65ee.jpg

3. Take you needle-nose pliers or you can use round-nose pliers(they work a little better) and bend you 
headpin down  but leave enough room to slide the hook in.

119_zpsfd420bbe.jpg

4. Once you've slide the hook in then secure it with your pliers.


132_zps263306aa.jpg

Finished earrings! 

*~*~*~*~*~*

I'd thought I'd sure some other earrings I made..


139_zpsd2774447.jpg

145_zps326c1941.jpg


148_zpse484eeb8.jpg

153_zps952d5396.jpg

156_zps9ac33c3a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment