Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Trust

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."  Jeremiah 17: 7 -8


                                                                                                                                      
                                    Maggie is so cute! she made all these  fairies!!

 I was reading my Bible this morning and came a cross that verse and I really like it :) 
I told my self I wasn't going to take any pictures with my face like that, but I know I was very wrong to think that why  and I shouldn't be thinking that why cause God doesn't care what I look like, and I should only be pleasing him :) so I just posted it!!

2 comments: